Doe mee met de Lorentz Center workshopwedstrijd.
Every year the Lorentz Center invites applications by tenure track researchers and post docs for the Lorentz Center Chemistry workshop competition. The winning workshop is be supported by and organized at the Lorentz Center, Leiden, the Netherlands.
The winning proposal is on a cutting-edge topic from any area of chemistry research. The topic can be mono- or multidisciplinary and we encourage topics that bring together researchers from the academic community and the public/private sector.
What we seek
- the main applicant is from academia, pursuing her/his postdoc or tenure track in the Netherlands
- an innovative scientific programme, that takes us beyond current boundaries
- an open and interactive format, with few lectures
- at least one scientific organiser based outside the Netherlands
What we offer
- a 5-day workshop at the Lorentz Center in 2023
- workshop budget for e.g. travel and accommodation reimbursements up to 15 k€
- no registration fees or other organisational costs
- a professional support organisation, under the philosophy ‘you do the research, we do the rest’
Procedure & Submission
- submit your full application by 30 May 2023 via: ChemistryCompetition@lorentzcenter.nl
- announcement of the winner @CHAINS 2023
Please find answers to several FAQ's here.